Graphics Web Design & Development (GWDD) is a comprehensive program that trains students in all aspects of Graphic Design, Web Designing and development makes you a complete design professional
From websites to mobile phone apps & portals, to attractive product packaging, the work of a graphic designer is seen everywhere. But a good design also requires a strong backbone of programming & development. This is the job of a developer.
There will be around 70 crores Internet-enabled mobile phones by 2021*. This shows that the digital customers’ appetite for rich content continues to grow. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and high demand for trained and skilled graphic designers, web designers, and developers. You can be one of these in-demand professionals. Learn to design & develop creative graphics for websites, digital ads, and print & publishing with Arena’s Graphics, Web Design & Development (GWDD) program.
- Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts, find job opportunities and get hired.
- Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation.
- Training in all aspects of 2D & 3D animation – from pre-production, production, to post-production
- Hands-on training on in-demand techniques like 2D digital animation, 3D motion graphics & crowd simulation
- Guidance to develop your professional portfolio & demo reel
- 100% job placement assistance
- Opportunity to be a part of industry visits & workshops
- Guidance on regular projects
- Access to Onlinevarsity: Arena’s exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experience
- Access to high-end studio infrastructure
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
Graphics & Web Designers Get Jobs In:
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses
- TV & Multimedia production houses
- E-learning companies
- Website Development studios
- Web Design Studios
- Web Designer
- Flash Animator
- Layout Designer
- UI Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer
- SEO Consultant
- Content Management System Specialist
100% job placement assistance Industry interaction
Job fairs Studio tours
Career seminars Creative workshops
Learn design & graphics, and create your own web design portfolio.
|Concepts of Graphics and Illustrations||–|
|Web Designing Concepts||–|
|UI / UX for Responsive Design||–|
|Illustrations for Web||Adobe Illustrator|
|Layout Design||Adobe Photoshop|
|Web Animation using Animate CC||Adobe Animate|
|Web Design Portfolio||–|
Learn to develop & design interactive websites and optimize them for search engines.
|Concepts of Programming||–|
|Web Development using Angular Js||Angular JS|
|Design & Development using Programming Language||PHP|
|Content Management System||Drupal/Wordpress|
|Search Engine Optimization||–|
|Web Design & Development portfolio||–|
Target Audience : GWDD Program targeted towards students who wish to make a career in Media & Entertainment industry. The TG can be further defined as follows: 1.10+2 students (Any stream) 2.Under Graduates – Fine Arts, Commerce, Science or Arts students (Any stream) 3.Students with a creative bent of mind and have Passion for design and animation
Delivery Pattern : Normal Track – 2 Hrs a Day x 3 Days a week Fast Track – 2 Hrs a Day x 6 Days a week
Certificate Type : Certificate of Accomplishment (COA)