Digital Marketing is the umbrella term for the marketing of product and services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other display medium.
Elements of Digital Marketing
- Mobile Considerations
- Organic Search
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Visitors
- Email Marketing
Advantages of Digital Marketing
- Real time results within timeframe
- Cost Effective
- Audience tracking
- Engaging campaigns within budget
- Brand building and retention
100% job placement assistance Industry interaction
Job fairs Studio tours
Career seminars Creative workshops
|Social Media Marketing|
|Social Marketing Optimization|
Target Audience : Digital Marketing Program targeted towards students who wish to make a career in Digital industry. Students with a creative bent of mind and have Passion for Digital industry
The TG can be further defined as follows:
- Graduate (Any Stream)
- Undergraduate- Second Year pass-out students with Fine Arts, Commerce, Science or Arts students (Any Stream)
- Working Professionals As skill Upgrade
- Students with some exposure to business/ marketing subjects
- Students having basic knowledge of working in the Windows environment
- Familiar with email, Internet and social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- MBA students looking out for a career in advertising.
- Alternative career.
- Free Lancer who wants to earn extra income along with their academics.
Delivery Pattern : Normal Track – 2 Hrs a Day x 3 Days a week Fast Track – 2 Hrs a Day x 6 Days a week
Certificate Type : Certificate of Accomplishment (COA)